2012 Javelina Volleyball Walk-On Tryouts
@ Steinke Physical Education Center (SPEC)
Saturday, February 2nd 2-4 p.m.
ALL Participants need:
- A physical within the past 6 months
- Bring physical copy for proof
- TAMUK students can obtain this through Health Service
- High school students who competed during the 2012 season – physicals will be accepted
- Walk-on Forms --- Access at the bottom of the page
- Email personal information to Coach Morales at email@example.com for verification purposes no later than Monday, January 28, 2012.
- Phone #
High School participants: in addition to the 3 criteria above…
- Need to be registered with the NCAA Clearinghouse
---Bring a hard copy of your registration
Current TAMUK participants: in addition to the 3 criteria above…
- Need to be enrolled as full time students for consecutive Fall 12/Spring 13 semesters
---Completed at least 12 hours per semester
---Bring a current transcript
Transfer participants: in addition to the 3 criteria above…
- Need releases from D1, D2, and D3 schools prior to try-out
---Fax to: (361) 593-3587, ATTN: Joseph Morales by Monday, January 28, 2013
---Transcripts are needed on file. Fax or bring a hard copy.
IMPORTANT!!! If you do not meet all of the criteria as it pertains to your current eligibility status (high school, current TAMUK student, or transfer student) you will not be allowed to participate.
If you have any questions about the tryout please contact Coach Morales at firstname.lastname@example.org or 361-593-2413
Please fill out the Walk-On Form here.